zanflare HJ001 22 LED Solar Floodlight(4 Pack) - Black
Package size (L x W x H)
12.40 x 9.50 x 6.00 cm / 4.88 x 3.74 x 2.36 inches
4 x Solar Floodlight, 4 x Screw, 4 x Rubber Plug, 1 x User Manual
Product size (L x W x H)
20.00 x 10.70 x 10.00 cm / 7.87 x 4.21 x 3.94 inches
As a pioneer of the solar light industry,zanflare focuses on the innovation of design and technology to provide the best lighting experience to customers from all over the world. Compared to other solar lights, this solar motion light simply shines brighter due to its 22 powerful LED lights, zanflare solar panel lights are more powerful, safer and provide green, environment-friendly, as well as high-tech illumination for your home or business accommodation.
- Brighter and wider lighting: equipped with 22 upgraded high power LEDs ( Max. 480LM ), zanflare 22 LED solar light is the first light with wide sensing range (120 degrees ) design in the world, and the sensing distance is up to 3M, which can provide excellent illumination to turn the dark space into a bright space.
- 3 convenient modes: compare with other single-mode solar lights, zanflare brings 3 working modes to cope with different usage scenarios - steady on, dim lighting, and strong lighting; perfect for using in the front door, backyard, garage, driveway, deck, pathway, and porch.
- IP65 waterproof: as a weatherproof and heatproof light, it can be installed without fear of environmental damage.
- Charged by sun energy: you can just simply install it outside and let the sun power it up. During the day the solar light will automatically switch off to save energy; at night it will turn on when any motion sensor is detected so you can find your way.
- Waterproof standard: IP65
- Material: ABS
- Battery: built in 1 x 18650 battery, battery capacity 2200mAh
- LED: 22 x SMD2835
- Lifespan: 50000H
- Max. output: 480LM
- Sensor detection angle: 90 - 120degree
- Sensing distance: about 3 - 5meters
Note: features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. Product testing is performed under standard lab conditions. Actual performance may vary.